17oz Heavy Duty Water Resistant Gray Canvas Tarpaulin
The Ripstop Canvas tarpaulins are blended with a polyester yarn which localizes tears and stops them running. At 15oz before treatment, our Ripstop Canvas is a17oz once proofed. These tarpaulins are imported from India.
Ripstop Canvas tarpaulins are manufactured from a heavyweight cotton which has been treated to make them water resistant, ensuring that they are easier and lighter to handle than traditional wax-processed canvas tarps. 12mm brass-plated eyelets sit at 2ft intervals in single-stitched hems. Strengthening tabs are located at each eyelet, to ensure a firm fixing point.
Please bear in mind that these tarps are a cut size so the finished size will be slightly shorter, also a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. These robust canvas tarps are treated to make them water-resistant and they don’t have the same wax processed feel as some other canvas tarps.
- Water resistant heavy weight canvas
- Brass-plated eyelets at 2ft intervals in stitched hems
- Chemically treated and therefore lighter to handle than wax-processed tarpaulins
- Single-stitched hems and seams
- Untreated 15oz / 17oz material when treated
- Fabricated from cotton canvas blended with polyester yarns, resulting in ripstop properties