Water Resistant Canvas Tarpaulin Rpstop 17OZ Grey Tarp
Ripstop Canvas Tarpaulin Water Resistant Grey 17OZ are blended with a polyester yarn which localises tears and stops them running. At 15oz before treatment, our Ripstop Canvas is a 17oz once proofed. These tarpaulins are imported from India.
Ripstop Canvas tarpaulins are manufactured from a heavyweight material which has been chemically treated, ensuring that they are easier and lighter to handle than traditional wax-processed canvas tarps. 12mm brass-plated eyelets sit at 2ft intervals in double stitched hems. Strengthening tabs are located at each eyelet, to ensure a firm fixing point.
Please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. These robust canvas tarps are chemically treated to make them water-resistant.
- Water resistant heavy weight canvas
- Brass-plated eyelets at 2ft intervals in stitched hems
- Chemically treated and therefore lighter to handle than wax-processed tarpaulins
- Double-stitched hems and seams – all stitching is ‘double lock’ so the thread won’t run
- Untreated 15oz / 17oz material when treated
- Fabricated from cotton canvas blended with polyester yarns, resulting in ripstop properties